Exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
The benefits of exfoliating.
Exfoliate your face regularly to get rid of buildup and have a fresh, glowing appearance. You can get the same benefits for the body when you exfoliate the rest of your skin.
You may wonder: is it really necessary?
Turns out that your body needs exfoliating just as much as your face.
Without regular exfoliation, you can end up with clogged pores, which block moisture from getting into the deeper layers, and creating a hard, unattractive exterior.
So to have the healthiest and smoothest skin possible, exfoliating is key.
Here are some benefits you can get from exfoliating skin on the body about two-to-four times a week:
- Enjoy smoother skin
- Reduce the chance of an occasional breakout on your neck, face or back
- Help reduce the appearance of dark spots or age spots
- Minimize the appearance of large pores
- Get smoother elbows and knees
- Allow your moisturizer to work better
- Help prevent ingrown hairs and make hair removal easier
How often should you exfoliate your skin
Two to three times a week for normal and combination skin, and once a week for sensitive skin
Products to use
Our Coffee Scrub