transdermal skin whitening patches work by lightening your skin from the inside. The active ingredients glutathione & vitamin C penetrate directly into the bloodstream to raise glutathione levels which in turn lighten skin, discolourations, dark marks, hyperpigmentation and illuminate the complexion.
- Application of patch allows for full body benefit as the glutathione penetrates the bloodstream
- Works from head to toe
- Several health benefits
- Increases your sun protection factor due to antioxidant protection
- Suitable for pigmentation treatment on the face as well as the body (joints, underarms, knuckles, post acne scars) as well as general skin lightening
- Promotes a radiant healthy complexion
Glutathione is a super antioxidant which is used by every cell in your body to dispose of toxins and maintain the body’s defense system. After the age of 20 our body gets depleted of this essential antioxidant, which in turn can results in sickness, diseases, and aging. Treats All forms of hyperpigmenation. Hyperpigmented Skin Types, brightening, Energy boost, cleansing the Liver, Antioxidant
Our Patches uses transdermal technology, which transfers active ingredients Glutathione+Vitamin C directly into the body. This increases your Glutathione levels with minimal risk compared to other methods and detoxifies the body from toxins, neutralize free radicals, and inhibits the production of melanin that lightens the skin
• A lighter, brighter more evenly toned complexion
• Supports improvement of hair, nails and skin
• A radiant glow wrinkles are improved
• Acne, pimples and scars become less evident
• Reduced toxicity in the body
• Supports improved sleep quality & mood enhancement
Glutathione Patch Placement
- Apply one to two patch to clean, dry skin in the morning / just before going to bed
- Patches can be worn for up to 8-12 hours before discarding.
100mg Vitamin C
Grape seed extract plant extract bio-flavonoid that is widely considered the most powerful known to man with research showing it to be 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E. Fights Green Vein, scars,heals and helps with other health problems including skin whitening
Antioxidants protect cells from unstable molecules that can cause damage to healthy cells on the skin and in the body, according to the National Cancer Institute. Two of the most famous antioxidants are vitamins E and C. Grape seed extract contains several plant compounds, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs. OPCs are powerful antioxidants, and according to a report from the Food Research Center in Guelph, Canada, OPCs in grape seed extract contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C. The report, published in the Winter 2003 issue of “Journal of Medicinal Food,” states that grape seed extract can protect the body from sun damage. The sun can damage skin by causing wrinkles, pigment changes and skin cancer.
Improves Skin Appearance
Protecting the skin from sun damage will maintain, or improve, the overall appearance of the skin. Researchers in the “Journal of Medicinal Food” claim that grape seed extract benefits the skin’s appearance by bonding with collagen, which is the building block of healthy skin, to maintain skin cell health in addition to the skin’s elasticity. The antioxidant power of the OPCs in grape seed extract is credited for these benefits as well.
A paper from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee explains the process by which antioxidants, or OPCs, protect and improve skin appearance. Free radicals, which are molecules that damage healthy cells, have an unpaired electron. To make up for this empty slot, the free radical will try to steal an electron from healthy protein in the skin. When this happens it sets off a chain reaction because the healthy cell that was stolen from is now a damaged cell and looks to steal an electron from another cell. What this leaves behind is a chain of damaged molecules, and the skin’s cellular structure is now weakened. The antioxidant power of grape seed extract fights the free radicals and protects the skin from damage. Free radicals can develop as a result of sun damage, pollution, cigarette smoke and even stress.
Chloasma, also known as melasma, is a condition in which the pigmentation of the facial skin appears brown and blotchy. Chloasma can develop as a result of hormonal fluctuation, sun exposure, a toxic reaction to cosmetics or for no known reason at all, according to the New Zealand Dermatological Society. Regardless of the cause, chloasma can cause embarrassment if you are suffering from it. Medical treatment for chloasma can involve painful dermabrasions or costly and toxic medications. However, grape seed extract has also been found to treat chloasma, and it is a natural, safe alternative. A study published in the November 2004 issue of “Phytotherapy Research” showed that after six months of treatment with oral grape seed extract, chloasma significantly improved.
Food supplements and dietary aids are not intended to replace a well-balanced diet and exercise plan, and healthy living style. These supplements are intended as a dietary aid to help achieve goals that are supported by balanced living. It is recommended that women who are lactating, pregnant, or who intend to become pregnant avoid use of this product. For consumers who are taking other medications, be they supplements or prescription medication, you should speak with your General Practitioner before taking these supplements. In the event of an adverse reaction, discontinue use and speak with a doctor immediately. This supplement is only for persons over the age of 18 and should be kept out of reach of children. Always store in a dry cool place to ensure freshness.
Our supplements are not for treatment, diagnoses or prevention of any disease or illness. If you feel that you require treatment, please consult a board certified doctor for assistance.
Order Yours Direct from Our Website
As the weather changes it important to protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays. UVB rays are responsible for sunburn. … UVA rays, on the other hand, penetrate deeper into the skin. These rays can lead to long-term effects like wrinkling, darkening, premature aging and other skin damage like cancer.
We advice all our clients to use spf to avoid sun damage.
Our spf comes in spf15 and spf 45.
Visit Our website to purchase your.
Stretch marks are narrow streaks or lines that occur on the surface of the skin.
Doctors often refer to stretch marks as stria, striae or – during pregnancy – striae gravidarum.
Stretch marks are often red or purple to start with, before gradually fading to a silvery-white colour. They’re usually long and thin.
Exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
The benefits of exfoliating.
Exfoliate your face regularly to get rid of buildup and have a fresh, glowing appearance. You can get the same benefits for the body when you exfoliate the rest of your skin.
You may wonder: is it really necessary?
Turns out that your body needs exfoliating just as much as your face.
Without regular exfoliation, you can end up with clogged pores, which block moisture from getting into the deeper layers, and creating a hard, unattractive exterior.
So to have the healthiest and smoothest skin possible, exfoliating is key.
Here are some benefits you can get from exfoliating skin on the body about two-to-four times a week:
- Enjoy smoother skin
- Reduce the chance of an occasional breakout on your neck, face or back
- Help reduce the appearance of dark spots or age spots
- Minimize the appearance of large pores
- Get smoother elbows and knees
- Allow your moisturizer to work better
- Help prevent ingrown hairs and make hair removal easier
How often should you exfoliate your skin
Two to three times a week for normal and combination skin, and once a week for sensitive skin
Products to use
Our Coffee Scrub
Having dark knuckles can be a difficult thing to deal with for women of colour. It could be that you have them naturally or they could have been induced either by bleaching, excessive tanning, exposure to extreme/hazardous washing agents etc.
I usually get questions on how to fix this
Treating Dark knuckles require patience, it can take from 6 weeks to 3 months for knuckle to completely clear.
How to treat knuckles
Natural ways to treat knuckles
1, Our knuckle products. Results from 4 weeks to 8 weeks. For knuckles to clear fast you need to follow instructions that comes with the product.
products from our skincare range that can clear knuckles.
1. Revitalizing lotion. Use a Q-tip, dab it in the lotion and apply it on your dark knuckles. Be sure to lay on a thick layer of the lotion and ensure it gets absorbed into the skin. After the 5-minute mark, clean it off or rub it in.
2. Another great way to moisturize your dark knuckles is to use raw shea butter. First take a scoop of the butter and smother your hands and feet with it. Be sure to use this on your feet as well. Shea butter has properties that help even skin tone and moisturize the skin and will work well in reducing the darkness on your knuckles.
3. If it is severe, for the first week, after applying the Shea butter, wear disposable non-sterile powder free vinyl medical examination gloves on your hands and sleep over night with it. This will help lock in moisture to begin the peeling process. Then wash your hands with a mild scrub in the mornings.
4. For the feet, apply shea butter and then wrap your feet. The heat generated from the closure of the bag will help with peeling the skin fast. Do this every night for 1 week.
5. If it is not severe, then simply wear a cotton glove for your hands and a pair of cotton socks for your feet for about two weeks.
6. Using a scrub or skin polish as well is great for dark knuckles. Scrub the dark areas 2-3 times a week to help exfoliate the skin and reduce hyper-pigmentation.