- .Adjuvant therapy for relieving kinds of pain of neck, shoulders, waist, legs and joints.
- 2.Permeable absorption, gradually remove swelling and bruise and unchoke and activate the veins and nerves.
- 3.To absorb exudate of wound and provide an optimum temperature and environment for the wound growth.
- 4.Fast boost the the blood circulation of the oppressive parts of your body and relief complications.
1. Adults and children above 12 years old: Apply to the effected area as needed,not more than 3 times daily for 7 days.
2. Children under 12 years old: consult a doctor.
3. Clean and dry the effected area.
4. Remove from the backing film and apply,remove from the skin after at most 8 hours' application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. Rash,ache or excessive skin irritation occurs.
2. Conditions worsen.
3. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occour again within a few days.
How to Use:
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
5. Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 8-12 hours.
6. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
7. If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
8. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
9. 8-12 Hours for each time, 4-5 times per week.
1.Pregnant women, skin ulceration, acute contusion period, bleeding disorders patient disabled
2.External use. If you accidentally come into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical attention; If you are not careful eating pls immediately vomiting and seek medical attention